Babcock Health & Wellness Clinic featuring Hormone Rejuvenation Center
San Antonio Hormone Therapy Specialist, Melissa Hernandez obtained her Bachelors of Science in Nursing, and she has been a FNP since 2007.
Melissa Hernandez has been practicing bioidentical hormone replacement therapy since November of 2013, and she offers bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to both men and women in Bexar County and Greater San Antonino, Texas. She specializes in being a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Melissa Hernandez has an APRN with over 16 years of experience in surgery. She has worked with her supervising physician for 17 years, Rafael Parra MD, who has been a neurosurgeon for over 30 years.
San Antonio Hormone Therapy Specialist, Melissa Hernandez has maintained her surgical experience while she has worked with several family practice physicians to maintain my specialty in Bexar County and Greater San Antonio, Texas.
Her focus in the last 4 years has focused on preventive medicine and weight loss. She opened her own practice on November 18, 2013.
About Babcock Health & Wellness in San Antonio, Texas
Babcock Health & Wellness Clinic is committed to the health and well being of the community. The staff believes that looking good and feeling good ultimately result in overall wellness and health, and they encourage the community to share with their families and friends the positive energy that personal rejuvenation brings into being.
The office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to ensure patients receive optimal up to date care. They work with each patient individually and take a team approach in determining the treatment that is best for your specific needs and desires. They also believe in the importance of patient education and promise to keep you thoroughly informed of your treatment options and progress. Melissa Hernandez believes clients deserve the best and is confident that she can deliver the quality health care that will keep the body and mind healthy and beautiful for years to come!
Some of the services include:
- Comprehensive General and Preventative Medicine for men and women
- Skin specialist for the health and beauty of your skin
- Individually designed weight loss programs as well as counseling on exercise – and more.
- Adolescent Medicine, from well visits, urgent and primary care to school physical and sport pre-participation exams
- Diabetic Education with individualized instruction on home glucose monitoring, dietary and medication management, and reducing the risks of long-term complications.
- Bariatric Medication
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Replacement
- HCG Diet Therapy
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Vitamin supplementation
- Lab Testing
- Weight Loss
- Fitness Testing
- Annual Gynecological Exams
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Mineral Supplementation
- Herbal Medicine
- Natural Pain Management